Our Match Point Aluminum System without Padding is designed for high schools on a budget, rec centers or any facility that wants a lightweight yet durable power volleyball system. The unique 43″ to 96″ infinite net height adjustment track allows competition volleyball and PE tennis or pickleball on the same system.
The 39# post fits in all 3½” diameter floor sockets.
See chart for system options.
VB6000 Match Point Aluminum System without Padding Stats
- Post material: 3½” Aluminum
- Floor socket diameter*: 3½” (Free Socket Adapters)
- Non-winch post weight: 39#
- Winch post weight: 43#
- Approx. post deflection: 2.81″
- Post warranty: 10-Year Limited
- Winch style: Worm Gear
- Winch warranty: 10-Year Limited
- Net height indicator: Labeled
- Net height adjustment method: Slider Bar
- Adjustable foot: No
- Free lettering on padding: Yes (see chart)
* Ask about adapters for smaller existing floor sockets.
The following videos are available on our Resources page:
- Measuring Existing Volleyball Floor Sockets
- Volleyball Net Rope Knot
- Using a Chain Net Height Gauge
- Setting Volleyball Net Height
- How to Setup a Bison Volleyball System