Our Centerline Aluminum EZ Double Court System features the same basic design as our popular VB1000 telescoping aluminum Centerline System but with the added convenience of an internal lead screw that allows fine tuning of the net height with the simple turn of a handle on the pole usually with minimal or no net tension reduction.
39# post fits in all manufacturers’ 3″ floor sockets.
See chart for system options.
VB1100 Centerline Aluminum EZ Double Court System Stats
- Upper post material: 2½” Aluminum
- Lower post material: 3″ Aluminum
- Floor socket diameter: 3″ (Free Socket Adapters)
- Non-winch post weight: 39#
- Winch post weight: 44#
- Approx. post deflection: 1.35″
- Post warranty: 5-Year Limited
- Winch style: 26:1 Worm Gear
- Winch warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Net height indicator: Engraved
- Net height adjustment method: Internal Lead Screw
- Adjustable foot: Yes
- Free lettered padding: Yes
Order VB51PGUP to upgrade to full-color graphic padding
The following videos are available on our Resources page:
- Measuring Existing Volleyball Floor Sockets
- Volleyball Net Rope Knot
- Using a Chain Net Height Gauge
- Setting Volleyball Net Height
- How to Setup a Bison Volleyball System