Our CarbonMax Composite Double Court System without Sockets is the only carbon fiber volleyball system with a crank style INTERNAL NET HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT feature for easy and accurate net fine tuning.
32# post fits in 3″ floor sockets.
See chart for details.
VB7000 CarbonMax Composite Double Court System without Sockets Stats
- Upper post material: 3″ Aluminum
- Lower post material: 3½” Carbon Fiber
- Floor socket diameter: 3″ (Free Socket Adapters)
- Non-winch post weight: 32#
- Winch post weight: 37#
- Approx. post deflection: .98″
- Post warranty: 5-Year Limited
- Winch style: 26:1 Worm Gear
- Winch warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Net height indicator: Engraved
- Net height adjustment method: Internal Lead Screw
- Adjustable foot: Yes
- Free graphic padding: Yes (see chart)
The following videos are available on our Resources page:
- Measuring Existing Volleyball Floor Sockets
- Volleyball Net Rope Knot
- Using a Chain Net Height Gauge
- Setting Volleyball Net Height
- How to Setup a Bison Volleyball System