At 17#, our CarbonLite Composite Volleyball System without Padding is the LIGHTEST WEIGHT competition volleyball post on the market making it perfect for facilities where set up is frequent. The 3″ outer post and telescoping inner post are constructed of computer wound carbon fiber resulting in a superior weight to post rigidity ratio.
Fits all manufacturers’ 3″ floor sockets.
See chart for system options.
VB7222 CarbonLite Composite Volleyball System without Padding Stats
- Upper post material: 2½” Carbon Fiber
- Lower post material: 3″ Carbon Fiber
- Floor socket diameter: 3″ (Free Socket Adapters)
- Non-winch post weight: 17#
- Winch post weight: 22#
- Approx. post deflection: 1.5″
- Post warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Winch style: 26:1 Worm Gear
- Winch warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Net height indicator: Engraved
- Net height adjustment method: Telescoping with Stop Pins
- Adjustable foot: Yes
- Free graphic padding: Yes (see chart)
The following videos are available on our Resources page:
- Measuring Existing Volleyball Floor Sockets
- Volleyball Net Rope Knot
- Using a Chain Net Height Gauge
- Setting Volleyball Net Height
- How to Setup a Bison Volleyball System