Large arenas and multi-use facilities where elite level volleyball is played but where floor sockets or anchors are difficult, expensive or impossible due to ice rink refrigerant lines, portable flooring systems, upper floor location or other constraints may find the Arena II Freestanding Portable System with Official’s Platforms on Both Ends an excellent option.
See chart for system options.
Add ABC50 for custom padding graphics.
VB8100 Arena II Freestanding Portable System with Official’s Platforms on Both Ends Stats
- Upper post material: 2½” Steel
- Base post material: 3″ Steel
- Approx. post deflection: .50″
- Post warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Winch style: 26:1 Worm Gear
- Winch warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Net height indicator: Engraved
- Net height adjustment method: Spring Assisted Telescoping
- Free lettered padding: Yes (see chart)
Forklift or dock required for delivery. Contact Sideline Sports for other off-loading options.